Friday, June 12, 2009

First time..

My day in campus is sometime boring but no wonder it is full of colours.My friends were some kind nice, awkward, friendly and generous.I was proud with my friend because they will take care of me and do the discussion about any subject that we should improve it.My first time is to attend class in FSSK, but we had lost.When the lecturer want to start the class, he asked who is from the Syariah Department?And the bad news is only two of us is from the Syariah Department of his class.He told us that we need to find the right class for our subject.We were sorry and very outspoken because every students looking at me n my friend.The lesson is we will always keep alert for the schedule remember any information from our lecturer about the replacement class again.

No comments:

Post a Comment