Friday, May 29, 2009

A day in my life in campus

  
       Life in campus is the challenge as a student university . The classroom, canteen, dormitory, and library constitute my whole life on campus. Sometime life on campus must be so boring and interesting. When I was a university student, everything on campus was new to me in this strange environment.



         Actually, My core business in Campus is study, study and study. Going and return lecture hall and tutorial class is my routine. Everyday a will wake up at 6.00 am for pray perform Subuh. After that, prepared for going to faculty. Before that, I’m going to faculty by bus, but now I’m going to faculty with my roommate by motorcycle gather together. Because our course is same.

I’m student education of Quran , and also we are last batch , so we are very close as a big family. I have two best friends, both name’s is Hasanah and Ain, we are close since first year. We often spend time together upon completing lectures. Our destination after finish class, we are going to lunch or go to Pusanika for survey the sale. While waiting for the next class, we go to pray perform Zohor or Asar at the faculty or another near place.


       I spend time for jogging or exercise in afternoon, but, when I have classes , I don’t go jogging, so, I change the day on weekend. I’m jogging at Tasik Kejuteraan or Tasik Cempaka with my best friend. After daytime at faculty. at night, I’m going to meeting for programming and activities college. After going back, lying in bed and recalling what did I get in the daytime. At the faculty I learn more about curriculum, while in the college I learn more about organization and co-curriculum.

     This is my routine everyday. The life to teach meaning life, independent, also life teach to be a good person. In campus I started about real life. Classroom, a place where I can show me off. I absorb the knowledge as much as possible. Canteen, which energizing me so that I keep fit. Dormitory , which proving me a good sleep. And library, the source of knowledge .Never forget memory in the campus, I love my campus…

3 comments: