Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~ " What do you want to be When you grow up"~

Hello everyone, my name's Nor Husna Binti Hasbullah. I'm 22 year's old. Now I'm in second year quranic education course from faculty of education at National University of Malaysia. I have big plans for my future, every person has a future plan in life. I know the future is very important to all people.

“ What do you want to be when you grow up? “ is a very common question. Now I am faced with answering it. I will finally be graduating in May 2011. I will have my degree of quranic education from National University Of Malaysia. Most people have their future plans, dreams, things, which they want to realize someday. Everyone dreams about interesting and satisfactory job with good salary, loving family, beautiful house and etc. Future plans are often an escape from usual live for us.

I have so many dreams in my life, but now I want to tell you a bit about them. First of all after my graduation I plan to continue my study overseas especialy in the Arab country at University of Al-Azhar. I want to attend the University of Al-Azhar for few reasons, like the Islamic environment, religious knowledge centre, this place produce many ulama. At the same time I can travel to Arab country around Egypt like Makkah, Madinah, Syria, Jordan and so on. Where I want to visit pyramid, old building, monument, telaga zam-zam, masjidil haram, masjid nabawi and etc

Secondly after I Graduate I want to get married. I want to have a husband that educated especialy his genius in religion knowledge, caring, responsibility to his wife and child, painful and so on. I would like to be a very good mother, I would like to have many children, tree or more. I would give my children a good upbringing and assist them in everything. I think that being a good parent is a difficult task because there are many things that we must pay attention to. In our family life we should be honest and help each other.

Third one of my dreams about the future is having a good car. I want to have my own car in short time because it is very useful thing nowadays when we must go to distant places very often. I don’t exactly need a luxurious lifestyle, but I’d like to partake in a life of nicer cars, extravagant home.

Fourth, I would like to move to the country when I finish my higher education. It should be a village near a city. It will allow me to use the advantages of both countryside life, like clean air and silence, and a town one. In the city it is possible to find work more easily than in the countryside. Moreover in cities there are cinemas, museums, restaurant and pubs, generally speaking: a cultural life. In cities there are better schools and when I will establish a family I would like to send my children to bes school.

Maybe you will think my dream is so nice that maybe it will be not come true, but I want to try my best to come true my dream. I hope my life in the future will be successful. I know everyone has own dream, so I hope your dream also comes true.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you can achieve all your dreams comes into reality;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..
    nice plan..
    hope you can make it true..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehem sis husna..hehe..i'm very proud because have a fried who have a big future plan..but one things you must remember,you must invite me when you want to get married yeah?promise yea!:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam...most own their people have future plan..i also have my future plan..so,i hope we can get a good achievement in future life..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..good future..hoped you can get wift you dream..

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam...
    i like yours dream..:)
    Hope you can get your plans for real...

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam..
    a nice plan.. so do i have a plan...
    :)
    hope we can make out terget become true..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam..
    I hope your dream will be come true...

    ReplyDelete