Sunday, May 24, 2009

my fUtUrE plAn


My future plan is, I am aspired to become a teacher. I have the ability in economy subject, business, accounting, religious and mathematics. Among all the subjects, as a matter of fact, I am much more interested in accounting. But now, of course I am more prone to be an “ustaz”, because I am studying in the Faculty of Islamic Studies.


The first thing I plan to do after I’ve got my degree, is to seek a part time job while waiting for a job offer. This aims to find money to accommodate life. However, I also have an ambition to continue learning for a master’s degree, but that is only an initial planning and under certain conditions at that time. As such, the conclusion for my future plan is to keep working in an agency or further studies at a higher level.


If I choose to work after I’ve got my degree, as I stated just now, I’m aspired to become a teacher. Teacher's career is something noble, that is my personal opinion. And I don’t deny it is also most people’s opinion. But , if I choose to further my education, I have the desire to further studies in the Middle East, like Jordan.


Then, I am also an ordinary man who needs a life partner. In my planning, I will marry when I am ready, maybe at the age of 29 or 30 years. And then, another dream is to go to Mecca to do pilgrimage with my dear parents and my wife. InsyaAllah.


Whatever, I only plan and Allah s.w.t determines.


2 comments:

  1. salam...i also have my future plan n i hope my plan will become true in mylife..insyaAllah...:)

    ReplyDelete