Friday, May 29, 2009

don't read....ahhahah


hello friend..i want shared with you all about my story yesterday..for finished my assgment scrap book..
yesterday i'm very tired stay at Library PTSL until 6.00pm because to finished my asgment U3 also edit essai in foundation.
suddenly,i'm very hungry.."erm, nice if i can go to a baazar at hentian kajang today for by something to eat." i invite my housemate for going together..
 archive hentian kajang we all shocked "ouch!!! where the bazzar???" my got,today is thursday, the bazzar not today''..wawwawwawaw...
erm let go to seksyen 4 get the bazzar..we are going together.. owh very tired by a motorcycle..
go and go,until seksyen 4,my got!!! the bazzar not today also....
hurm.......where want we going for by food to eat..
ermmmm...we very disapointed
so go back to bangi... suddenly we saw a bazzar besides shell..so stop to visit and by someting.
but the food finished,so we just by two burger and mutabak..
herm,we go back college..we so tired..we just can eat a burger and murtabak.after that  we prayed magrib and isyak.. after this we all sleep until 11.00pm..wow very long.
so we all go take wudhuk for start a study,suddenly saw a burger still not eat. ""auch!! i don't want eat midnight..but we perforce to eat..we all to eat and next stay up until 5.00pm for finished all asgment foundation group.. huh. so tired,and wander to bazzar yesterday very tired for me..next time befor go anywhere we must sure with anothor person.huhu..:)

5 comments:

  1. salam...
    congratulation you can finished your scrap book but my scrap book don't finish yet..huhuuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..
    good post but...
    it seems like some mistake in spelling..
    like buy for 'beli', my god..
    hehehe..by the way..
    good job in finish scrap book..
    dont angry.. just some criticsm to improve our spelling in english..
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam...
    good post..
    keep trying to finish all post..
    Good luck to everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam..
    wahhh!congratulation sanah!you are very fast..i dont start my work yet..i agree with saidah,there are some spelling error that you did.sory,but just for your improvement..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoho..thank's a lot my friend..something about me,always error about spelling,,not just essai in english but also in bM. so i must carefull after this...thank you my beloved friend..

    ReplyDelete