Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Me and My Family :)

Hi everyone...:)
In the text I would like to tell about my self and my lovely family...
My name is Siti Maryam bt Mohd Hadi Munir...
I’m older daughter from my seven siblings and was born in 22 june 1988...
Oh! In this year my birthday become my exam of foundation English :(
But I must do the best!! Yes Fighting!! :)
My father's name is Mohd Hadi Munir bin hashim...
He's a farmer and fishing is his hobby..
My mother's name is Masnaiah bt Min and she's a housewife...
She like cooking and sewing...
I have six siblings, four younger brothers...
Abd Muiz, Mohd Ayyub, Mohd Basyir and Mohd Fami...
and two sisters...Aisyah and Abidatullailiyyah...
We live in Sabak Bernam, Selangor...
My village is very quiet and have natural countryside setting...
My house also large for my nine members of my family...
I'm student Quranic of Education course from Faculty of Education ...
National University of Malaysia...
I’m very close with all my friends because...
I believe friends can make my life so happy and colourful...
That all about me and my family...

3 comments:

  1. salam..
    hye maryam..
    nice to know about you..
    owh you are the eldest in family..
    :) you must be a good daughter and sister..
    heheheh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasalam..
    tq saedah..you are good friends...
    nice to meet you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam...i thnk you write your poem(modern poem) coz your paragraph like poem..hehhe.. it's ok...after read,,,owh story about your family..ok/...i see..heheh

    ReplyDelete