Sunday, May 31, 2009

MY FUTURE PLANS

salam to everyone..actually,i just want to post here about my essay that already presented last week.i think,it doesn't matter if i not introduce myself because at the end when you all scroll down you'll know the author,right?ok,i'll just go through about my future job..i want a profession that will satisfy me,challenge me and bring me joy.i like nurturing,teaching,and also love kids..thats why i'm studying in education course to realize my goal to be a teacher.i can't live and stand alone without support and courage from somebody that is close to me such my lovely family.Besides,i'm willing to have someone special who can be my partner as a husband and a good father to my children.i would like to have six children and would like to be a very good mother.one ofmy dreams about the future is having a beautiful house.i wish to have a nice house hai is built in a place with trees everywhere because i love nature.i want to plan my own house,not really big but just comfortable for my family and i live..i like to plant,so i want either infront or at the back of my house has a piece of land so that i ca grow fruit trees,vegetable plants and flowers..At the side of the house here must be a garage for us to keep our cars,motorbikes, and our children bicycles.i wish to have a good car too..When the budget is set,i plan to buy a cute car such as a lotus elise because the design of the car is so cute and attract me.Sometimes,it is difficult to make our plan a reality,but it is not impossible to achieve it if we have a lot of effort and a lot of money..
-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment