Sunday, May 31, 2009

MY FAMILY & I

Salam..
My name is Nur Nadiah bt Mohammad Nasir and i was born on 28 Sept 1985 in Selayang,Selangor..i like reading novels book,listening to radio especially nasyid,and sometimes have a daydream..i have two brothers,five sisters including myself and then there is my father and mother too.My father's name is Mohammad Nasir bin Zakaria and he is now 54 years old.He works as a manager SSM Negeri Selangor.He doesn't like fishing,but he likes to keep fish as a pets.My mother's name is NorWahti bt Harlid and she is 50 years old.She just a housewife..She likes planting.The oldest sister's name is Nur Zafirah,she is an English teacher and now teaching at primary school in Perak with his husband.Another three of my sisters are still studying,one of them is Nur Atiqah and now studying Arabic in Jordan.After her is Nur Dhaniah and just got an offer to further her study in Arabic too in Jordan.My youngest sister Nur Nasriah is still in primary school and going to sit for UPSR this year.The elder brother is Mohammad Zhafirin,he is studying in secondary school and staying in hostel.He's going to sit for PMR this year..The youngest in my seven siblings is Muhammad Mustaqim,he's 10 years old..Indeed,i'm proud and happy to have such this lovely family..

1 comment: