Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Future Plan



My name is Munirah Binti Said. My friend just call me mun. I am stdying under Faculty of Education, National University Of Malaysia on course Quranic Education. In my campus, I live at Kolej Tun Hussien Onn.

I have a lot of ambitions and I believe everyone in the world want to achieve the goal. My first ambition is I want to graduate my study on course Quranic Education with Flying Colour result. My excellent result is my special gift for my parents and I want to look their smile. I hope that my parents feel very happy and proud because their daughter is succesful in National University of Malaysia.

Next, my ambition is I want to be a good teacher. I hope that I can teach my students all knowledge that I have. I want my students to be successful in study and excellent in all examination such as PMR, SPM, STPM and others. Beside, I also want to see my students have a good attitude too. I am really happy to be a teacher because I love teaching profession. It is because I can gain my knowledge veryday dan always refresh my knowledge.

After that, I want to buy my own car. One day, If I have some money, I want to buy a Persona by proton. I like Persona may be because it has unique design. Then, at about 25 or 26 years old I want to get married.InsyaAllah. I hope that I get a good and responsible husband.

Besides that, I want to continue my study on course Psychology and Human Development. I don’t think which university I will choose to take this course, may be I can choose later and may be at National University of Malaysia. Who knows. I want to continue my study on this course because me and my best friend Norsyaibah Shahabuddin want to open our own consultant. Our consultantcy will firm be named “ Iman Human Consultant”. I think our ambition is achieve the goal in about 40 to 45 years old. InsyaAllah.

Finally, I want to fulfil my fifth of Rukun Islam it is go to Mecca Al-Mukarramah with my husband. I hope I can do my ibadah with perfect and get Allah blessing. InsyaAllah. In a nut shell, I hope all my dream become true and I will be successful women later.

9 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah...

    i hope you attemp to make your future plans come true..

    insyaAllah~~(^,^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermm..yeah,hope our dream come true..insyaallah..All from Allah,but we need to plan too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so hight your dream, i hope your dream became true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam..ehem..ehem..hye sis!just one question to you..can you introduce to me yr future husband like what?i just want to know..just for ukhuwwah.hehe:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam..hye..i wish good luck for u and hope you dream to become true in your life...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. salammmm..good luck..hope you successful and have a good life..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam..
    nice to meet you..
    I hope your dream will be come true..

    ReplyDelete