Sunday, June 21, 2009

-A daY iN mY liFe aT cAmpUs-


My name is Norazianti binti Abu Hassan, I’m 21st year’s old and I come from Petaling Jaya,Selangor. I’m studying Dakwah dan Kepimpinan from Faculty of Islamic Studies at Nasional University Of Malaysia. My campus is situated at Bangi Selangor. Study at University from the year 2009 until 2011. At the moment I’m in my first year. As I learn here, I have many sweet memories and bitter ones. This time I want to share with you about a day in my life in campus. Even if whatever in the fact is life in campus is not equal to life in school time. All freshman must having life in campus.

This semester I stay at the Aminuddin Baki college. A day in my life in campus, is crowded with activity. Starting with hours of the morning, I wake up in 6.30 am and I continued to make up dawn prayers. After I prayers I will read the mathurat or surah yasin. When I read the mathurat or surah yasin everyday I will feel that day crowded with peace and I will feel all dealings in that day run smoothly and all perfect. After that I breakfast with bread or oat. In one day be class two or three class. The my class that earliest at 8.00 am. If just-in-time before I go to the class, I will the breakfast. I get down from a room at 7.45 am and I will go out to my campus at 8.00 am. After the class, I go back to my room or go to library and I will settle my homework.

Everyday l have lun
ch with my friend or my roommate,Nurlia. In the afternoon, I go to lunch at the Aminuddin Baki cafes or “Canselori cafes” with my best friends, Noraini, Asibah, Nurul Huda, Ain, Shuhada, Hawa and other else. After that I will zuhur prayer, after prayer I sleep for a few minutes because at night I stay up for study or settle the assignments. Afterwards I wake up at 4.30 pm. When the evening I go to the jog at Tasik Kejut with my friend is Huda,Aini, Asibah and Husna. Whenever I jog, I will get the release tension and active. I go back familiar to room at 7.15pm. I like outdoor activities vary much.

At night after maghrib prayer, I will read quran
and I solat hajat prayer before isyak. After solat I will settle my assignments. Study in campus must have assignments, all the subject have the assingments. This semester I have many assignments and project, it makes me very busy and tired. Sometimes I feel very tensions with my assignments and project. Because I need to search reference substance and go to the meeting group. At the near exam I always stay up at night and I always not enough for sleep. Because I must struggle to study that before time I no in time for study. As I have the many assignment and project.

Lastly, my best thing I was so happy and joy to do in my life is every Wednesday, because I will go to Panggung Seni at Dewan Canselor Tun Abdul Razak(DECTAR) to practice my favourite activity in ko-kurikulum, that is a “Kertuk Dan Rebana Ubi”. It is a old play or historical monument our country before we was born because it was born in era our grandfather or grandmother above. It is very special things I do because I can learn and know about it especially it can make my life cheerful when I play. As for I know about it, it is a one of the instruments to make a fisherman at sea feel better and happy after they was finish their work. It also can make they feel relax from tired work. I hope, this monument historical can be favourite especially to our generation.

The conclusion live in campus very interesting in my life. Because this time very freedom for me. All the freshman will feel things at same with me. The time life in campus also time for the my future plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment