Monday, June 15, 2009

~ When I Little..~

Assalamualaikum and good day to all of you..
I'm sure that all of us must have something we never forget or scared when little. . When I'm little.. something I very scared is dark place because my father always tell ghost stories and he says that ghost always show in dark place and like to tease child who slept late and make noise.
So I'm always sleep early and make sure my mother and father with me.. And when night come, I need someone with me every time...hehehe.. but now I'm realized that my father just make ghost stories for me to slept early and don't late go to school next morning..


When I think back it's funny to scared every night although sit under the lamp.. But its good for me too..
:)





1 comment:

  1. hahahha.. saeidah.. you can tell a good story.... erm... are you still scare the ghost??? hahaha... i think that you does not scare again... it is because you always sleep late... hehhe.. ooopss.. dont angry!!!

    ReplyDelete