Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friend in need is Friend Indeed..

Assalamualaikum all of you. sincere in my heart... i proud to be one part in your life... my friend.. without all of you.. who am i.. i am nothing wihout all of you..

My friend... let be ukhwah in Allah blessing... i hope we will be friendship forever... people always said " Friend in need is Friend Indeed.."it is the best sentences that very suitable for all of you friend...

Friend.. you always make me happy, laugh with your jokes can make me smile and forget my problem..

Friend sometimes you teach me how to be a good "man" in this world.. thanks a lot for it.

Friend.. you always help me when me in trouble, always visit me when i was sick... i really appricieate it...

I pray may Allah watch Over you everysecond... and everything you do...ameeeen....

No comments:

Post a Comment