Monday, June 15, 2009

My Family and I

I was brought to this world on the 21st of May 1989. My name is Muhammad Sollehhuddin bin A. Jalil. Now, I continue my study at National University of Malaysia (UKM) in Degree of Information Technology (Intelligence System). In my family, there are six members. They are my younger brother, my two younger sisters, my dad, my mom and I. I am the eldest son. We do not live with our grandmother or grandfather but I have a grandmother.

Now, we talk about my family. My father’s name is A. Jalil bin Md Zain. He was born on 1st of July 1962 in Muar, Johor. He works as a lecturer at Politeknik Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. I respect and solute to my father because he is very hardworking and responsible person to make sure that our family can survive within this pressure environment until now. He tries to give all the basic things that we need for example like food, home, education and many more.

Jemiat binti Hj. Md Ali is my mother’s name. She was born on 27th of May 1966. She is a good counselor at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (SMK) Jalan Reko, Kajang. For me, my mother is very caring and though woman to my family. She tries to get some extra income by do the multi-level marketing and as an insurance agent. Usually, she will come back home after 10 p.m.

Next is about my younger brother. His name is Muhammad Nurhakim bin A. Jalil. He is 19 years old. Now, he furthers study at Politeknik Kota Melaka, Melaka. For some people, he looks like my older brother because he is bigger than me.

Nur Aishah Afiqah binti A. Jalil is my first younger sister’s name. She was born on 11st of February 1992 in Melaka. She studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (SMK) Jalan 3, Bandar Baru Bangi. Now, she’s in form five. This year is quite tough for her because she will take the SPM exam. She must study hard to get good results in SPM soon.

My last sibling’s name is Nur Damia Athirah binti A. Jalil. She is nine years old. She studies at Sekolah Seri ABIM, Kajang. She is a very happy go lucky and talk active person. I love my family.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..
    soleh.. your birthday same as me..
    hehehe..
    nice to meet you..
    :)

    ReplyDelete