Monday, June 22, 2009

-mY fAmiLy aNd I-

My name is a Norazianti binti Abu Hassan. I come from Petaling Jaya, Selangor, the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. I was born in 29 February 1988 at my lovely hometown, Taiping , Perak Darul Ridzuan. My family and friends call me as a Yan, for short. Now, I am studying at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) in the Dakwah dan Kepimpinan department in Faculty of Islamic Studies as a 1st year student. I have a six sibling and I am third from them.

I have a special hobby and I very like it to do. It is a reading novels especially derivative from Alaf 21 because all the novels has a good quality and good price. My favourite novelist is a Fauziah Ashari because for me she has a good imagination, talented, artistic and other good character especially when she wrote the plot until it was look so real and can make bring their reader feel excited, angry, mad, loving, crying and other like what the actor or actress act. For me, when I read a novel, it can make me feel happy and better when I was in a problems. I also like a football because it is can make me joy and fun when I watching especially World Cup or FIFA and others. My favourite team is a Manchester United because it has a most popular good player in the world for example Christiano Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Wayne Rooney and more.

After I graduate in my studies, I want to become a good person in this world with to achieve my dream when 1 was young. Psychologist is a my dream and I will to get it because this job can make me satisfy, challenge and bring me joy. It also can study of the mind and how it works especially about mental character individual. I believe that job should be like a hobby. I want to love my work and helping other people if my patient have a problems.

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night. I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh. There are many words to describe myself and my personality. My friends or family would mainly describe me as friendly, dependable and artistic. I wouldn’t hesitate to agree with each descriptive word. I think that being these things has helped make me into the person I am today, and I am very proud of the person I have become.

When I think of the word family, my daughter, my mother, and my sister come to mind. Family is defined in Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary as “a group of individuals living under one roof and usually under one head.” In our day and age however, most families do not all live under one roof. Family members can be spread worldwide. In my case, those “under my roof” consist of my mother, my daughter, and myself.

I have a big happy family. My family lives in Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. The are eight people in my family. My lovely father name is a Abu Hassan bin Yusop. He is a still young even 45 years old. He work as a driver in good company at Shah Alam, Selangor. For me, my dad is a good person but sometimes he look coherent and fierce when her child do wrong things. We all feel scary and do what he say because he do it for our good ways. He also very funny and good in joking. I very love her very much.

My mother name is a Norizah binti Adnan. She is a quite mother but when she angry with us, we all suddenly quite. Now, she is 43 years old and she is a housewife. I like and love my mom with all my heart because I am very close with her from other. She can make me happy and better when I feel sad and crying because what she say it is a remedy for my sadness. She also like joking and laugh same my father. Now, my parents are married 24 years and live with happy and joy.

Furthermore, I grew up in healthy family. I have a two older brother, two young sister and one young brother. this made my childhood days more colourful. My first older brother is Mohd Helmi and now he is 23 years old. He is a good brother in care about our family especially her sisters. He still working as a manager at the famous company in Subang Jaya, Selangor. My second brother is Mohd Hanis, 22 years old. He is a creative boy in our family because he like artistic and now he is working as a cartoonist at comic book like UJANG, APO? and other. After that, my lovely younger brother is Mohd Farid, 18 years old. He is like joking to make our family laugh and now he is waiting for PLKN in June. Beside that, my younger sister is Normaslinda, 20 years old. He is a shy girl like my mom but like laugh and now she is studying at college in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Lastly, my beloved sister is Nurul Amira,17 years old. She is a indulgent and independent child more from me and now she still studied in form 5.

My family live in a large house. The house has four bedrooms and a big backyard. The are flowers in the front yard. I feel like I am in a great family and I love them. My family is always doing stuff together. We are all really close and have respect and good communication skills in our family to make happy and fun each others.

My parents both had stable careers and this provided us with more oppurtinities to learn what we desired to.I remember when I was a young girl, my parents bought us a bicycle to joy fullness as a child same other people. This effected, finally I success learn how to ride a bicycle and now I am the best and always become the champions in ride a bicycle.

Finally, I am very lucky to have a wonderful family. I love my family with all my heart and hope our family can live with happy and joy without sadness. I always pray the good things for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment