Monday, June 22, 2009

life in ukm...safe or not?

hai guys...
actually i have a sad story to be shared with you..
last 2 days,i lost my room's key..as i wrote in mystery topic..
unfortunately,today i lost my money...my mp3..n my handphone charger...
i don't know laa...why the stealer stole my charger...huhu..so strange...
i guessed the person who took my key entered my room..
i just left my room this morning for 15 minutes...i locked my room's door..
when i entered my room,my purse was on my bed...
oh no!!! my money disappeared...nothing left...
i just cried and cried after found it..almost 3 hours..i couldn't do nothing...
i guessed the student here too that stole my things...
i feel fobia to leave my room again...not safe to be here...
this is my experience that i can't forget till the end...
you guys...it is safe to live in ukm?
i don't know...
i sad..i stressed...
i hope the person will repent one day...hope so.....Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment