Sunday, June 21, 2009






My name is Amirul Fahmi b Harun. Amie for Short. I came from the north of paninsular of Malaysia. I live in a Vallage, GeoPark Island. My village name is Kampung Pasir Hitam and it’s located at Ayer Hangat, Kuah Langkawi Kedah Darul Aman. I was born on 1 April 1887, Aprilfool day in my home.

My Father’s name is Harun bin Awang. On this year, he’s 65 years old and he is a fishman until now. My Mother’s name is Asikin binti Hj. Ibrahim. She is fulltime housewife. She is 62 years old. My lovely mother always woke up early morning to make us breakfast dan help me anytime.

Now, I would like to tell abaut my self. I have 8 siblings, older sister and 1 younger brother dan 2 younger sister. I‘m the 5 of them. I’am 22 years old. My first eduction is strated at Sekolah Kebangsaan Penghulu Ahmad since 1994 until 1999, in 2000 I’m further my studies at Mahmud College Langkawi until 2004. In 2005 I has taken Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) at Maktab Mahmud Alor Star and than I’m taken Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Kedah.




My Big Family


Now, I’m studying in Bachelor of Islamic at the faculty of education at the National University of Malaysia. And mybe I will finished in 2011. The course lasts four years but I’m very enjoying at a lot. I love it. I want to be a teacher one day. I like this job because I would like to give knowledge to people. My hobby is reading, fishing, and playing Sepak Takraw with friends. I played Sepak Takraw since I was in secondary school until now. It’s is very long time for me.

My best friend is my housemeet name is Kudin or Tengku Kudin. He’s 22 years old. He’s come form Kuala Nerang. Our mother are good friend. I call kudin mother is aunti Mariam and I know she doesn’t mind with me. Kudin and I was best buddy because we grouw up together. Once upon a time, when were a kids, we always shere same games like a toys, dolls, gemes tradisonal and everthing. Kudin and I also shere same hobbies too. That’s why I like him so much. I really hope our friendship will last forever until we die. InsyaAllah. That all abaut my self.






Kudin and I
My best freind










No comments:

Post a Comment