Sunday, June 14, 2009

LET'S JOIN THE ASSOCIATION!

Hello my friends!
Let's join organisation's activities in campus..it is important to improve our communication's skill.From that,we know how to work together in ones team work,increase our knowledges in rule management in university.If we want to make some programmes,we must know how to communicate with university administration,if not,our programmes cannot go on.
  I also join it..i've already joined for 2 years in Persatuan Kebajikan Mahasiswa Kedah(PKMK-UKM)..I've got many experiences from that..I also have a good and kindness committee in my assosiation from others faculties..We like one big family,love and caring..Besides we gathered in assosiation's programme,we also shared and solve our problems togther.We have a good and sweet time together..that's very sweet memories in my life.Let's join it!




preparations for PKMK's dinner    

 During the rehearsal for dinner at DECTAR,my  duty as a technical..


posing with walkie talkie that we used             



 YDP and NYDP PKMK as a VVIP for that's night



DECTAR from the top..from the tecnical room

1 comment:

  1. salam..
    asmak.. yes I agree with u.. it can improve our communication skills and make more friends..
    We also can feel like family although far from them..
    :)

    ReplyDelete