Sunday, June 21, 2009

A DAY IN MY LIFE IN CAMPUS





Everybody have a dream to enter the university, just like I do. Among universities in Malaysia, l choose National University of Malaysia,UKM after I finish my STPM. I’m very glad when I got the offer from UKM. On the registration day, the only person who came with me was my beloved mother. My father could not make it because on the same day, was my sister’s registration day for a Komuniti College. Therefor, my mother came with me and my father went with my sister. On the registration day, there a lots of people. All the new students came along with their family. I saw the UKM’s Vice Chounselor came to my mother and had a little chat. But, the funny part was, my mother doesn’t even know her.


My first week in UKM, me and other new students, we gone throught the orientation week called Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa. During that time, I met a lot of new friends, and also I got to know about faculties in UKM, including my faculty, Faculty of Education. My faculty is very beautiful and I’m very proud to be a part of this faculty. During the time, I also know Dectar, PTSL, Pusaneka and another main places in UKM. UKM is a quite a big place with plants, gardens and also a reserved jungle near to my college, Kolej Zaaba. The air and breez in UKM is very fresh.



On my first year as a student of UKM, I use the UKM’s bus service to go anywhere including to the faculty. But on the second year, I got a motorcycle from my parent to ease my movement in UKM. Since I get a motorcycle, I never use UKM’s bus service anymore. I’m very thankfull to my parent.

In my faculty, I made a lots of friends from different background. The best part is, one of them is a popular nasyid’s singer. All the lectures were great and each time I saw them, I dreamed to be like them one day. I know it is very difficult but I still believe that nothing is impossible in this world. I hope my parent will always with me on things that I do.

At this moment, I’m in the end of my second year, and next semester Iwill be third year student. I feel the life in UKM is very interesting. To me, each day here are precious. I’m proud to be a part of the community of UKM. I hope to finish with a first degree not just for my self, but also as a present to my parent that have sacrifife a lot for me. That’s all from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment