Friday, June 19, 2009

-mY fuTuRe pLaN-

“ Dream my own dream “. An easy thing to say but a courageous thing to achieve! At first, this dream was nothing but an envious thought. I believe that everybody have some plans for his and her future.

This future may be a distant one or a short one, for example, the next day. But it cannot be denied that we plan very often. The plans for the future are often connected with dreams. Dreams of better life more interesting work or happy family. I very often think about my future such as my ambition, family and my target in my life, what will happen to me? Who would I like to be in the future? What to do next in my life?

First of all, I would like to tell you a bit of them. My name is a Norazianti binti Abu Hassan. I came from Petaling Jaya,Selangor and now I’m 1st year in of Faculty of Islamic Studies. From secondary school, I always dream to become a teacher someday. I think that it is an interesting job that is needed nowadays, so I would not have problems with finding work. I would like to work in a secondary school because I think that it allows for self-development. It is also very easy to communicate with the students at that age.

Now, I am 21st years old and I think from now I want to be a psychologist after I graduate. For me, it is because I want a profession that will satisfy me, challenge me and bring me joy. It also can study of the mind and how it works especially about mental character individual. I believe that job should be like a hobby. I want to love my work and know that I am making a different in this world by helping other people. I also can feel better and happy if my patient can smile and live with peaceful when I save them from their problems.

I also have many dreams about the future. I would like to do many things. First, I would like to have my own house after I work. The house is not so big and also not so small but comfortable and simple to live because I want to give a leisure for my family especially to my lovely parents. I don’t want they work again and just sit at home meanwhile I go out to find a good fortune. I also want a very good car because it is very useful nowadays when we must go to distant places very often.

After that, I would like to earn much money and then spend it on foreign travels. I have always wanted to go to the Egypt. I would like to see the world and especially various historical monuments. I would also definitely use my money to help the poor. I will give it to some organization like “Rumah Orang Tua Seri Kenanga” because I think that we should help each other and such private organizations are prepared to give help to the poor.

Furthermore, after I finish my education, actually I cannot really imagine to having a family yet, but now I am 21st years old, so I have to start thinking about it. I plan to get married and have a big family. I would like to have many children, six or more because I very like a children,when they cry, laugh, angry and anything about childish, I very happy and feel my life more colourful with their habits. I also like to live with my future family in a quite and natural countryside setting.

Lastly, sometimes it is very difficult to make our plans a reality but everyone would like to be a good at what they choose. Either, after I complete my degree, I will have the opportunity to obtain a stable and challenging career. I know that the road ahead will not be easy for me but I cannot stop here. I need to move on in order to reach my goals. My success in the future lies in my own hands and I always prays to achieve what I dream comes true.

2 comments:

  1. hehe..
    hope your future plans come reality..k

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam
    wahhh very nice picture....
    wahhh my i borrow your bear

    ReplyDelete