Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY FutUre Plan..

Assalamualaikum. Hai…. My name is Amirul Fahmi Bin Harun. Amirul for Short. I’m 22 years old. I’m second year at faculty of aducation the National Universiti of Malaysia. I come from Langkawi GeoPark. I often dream abaut my Future.

I have a lot of future plans but here I want shere many future plan. Firstly before studies, right now I will try to get a driving licence. This is my big dreams. I have my car licence, I want to some were when I loveit, example I want to picnic, shoping with my friends, my family, my brother, and any one I love.

Actually, I’m very shy to tell you about this. But realy to shere that. I want some one special or my love before finish my studies in UKM. This is because I want to getting married before 25 until 30 years. My women dream is very got actually perfect for my eye, take care my life, my family. The most important my candidate must stay near my hause abaut 90 KM only for Arabic say 2 marhalah.


My big dream, I have Car license




After graduate I want to get job because only by working. I can earny money. I believe that, because money is a very important now in my life. To me, with money I can do anything I want. I plan to buy a dream hause, 2 storeys because I want to give it to my family.

After that, I want to help and take care of my family. I really want to help my parents because they help me in my life and I want to take care my perent that what they did to me when I was a child. I want take care them until their die. I very love my family.






No comments:

Post a Comment