Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MY FAMILY AND I

My name is Samirah Asy- Syifaa’ Binti Hussain. I am 23 years old. I come from Kampung Banggol Petai, Pendang, Kedah Darul Aman. I’m studying Pendidikan Islam at Faculty of Education, National University of Malaysia and I am a second year student. I applied my studying at UKM in 26 December 2007 after I school at Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah, Klang in uppersix for Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM). Before that, my first learning institute is Sekolah Kebangsaan Pendang. My ambition is a teacher. I want be a teacher because I want to share my knowledge with my student and I want they are like my teaching.

My father name is Hussain Bin Mat @ Ahmad. He was born on 13 June 1941 and now my father’s 68 years old. He is a strict person but he is a good father and I respect him too much. My mother name is Khadijah Binti Haji Kassim. She is a housewife. I’m very love and respect of my mother because she’s a caring person to me and take care of my family and she’s my best friends that always at my side when I’m sad and cry. That special, I love my parent’s so much because they’re my special’s and my idol in my life. And they’re also a great people of motivation for me to study so hard.

I have 9 sibling. My sibling is five sister and four brother. My hobbies are reading and listening a nasyid song. I like nasyid song because the music and lyric make me calm. I started like nasyid song during the secondary school until now. I like drinks is orange jus and nasi goreng . I like watch Islamic movie. I would like to visit a country in the world. This country is Jordon.

Every day, I have quality time with my family. We are eats together in the morning before my father go to work. Then at night, we are also together to do learn about knowledge Ad-din other knowledge. We are do ‘usrah’ avery night before dinner together. I love my family and I very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment