Thursday, June 18, 2009

WhaT?! THE wINner is tHe ChEEsE Team....!!

WhaT?! THE wINner is tHe ChEEsE Team....!!
Are you sure?!

Yes, I'm sure! You know that we cannot win without help and corporation from all our members. I'm never wrong!

Haah, that's great! Alhamdulillah. Thank you very much to all my friends and our teachers. But, this news is very surprise to me. I don't think that we will win. Oh, thank God because i don't have heart attack.


#On Monday morning (22nd of June 2009)#

Darling! Hurry up! Hurry up!

Why we must hurry up, honey?!

We must arrive at Dewan Gemilang (bukit Belatok) early. I'm afraid that my father will scold to us again.

And, don't forget to bring the kmjp (train ticket) to pass the exam hall (train) to take the exam. If you don't bring the kmjp, maybe the exam keeper (ticket inspector) will not allowed you to enter the exam hall.

Last but not least, don't forget to say Alhamdulillah and 'cheese' when you have done your exam.

% From me, Muhammad Sollehhuddin A.Jalil would like to say gudluck to all my friends especially for all members in Set 2 foundation english. See you all on this Monday!! Chayok2..
('',)--cheese--

4 comments:

  1. salam..
    hehehehehe..
    solleh.. you are so funny..
    can be a good script writer..
    adaptation from 'Cheese'..
    hehehe..
    all da best to all of us..
    Ganbate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. solleh,, good luck for exam next week...
    i'm glad to have friend like u

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks god for our competition drama this semester. and I want to say CONGRATULATION for all of team from set 2

    ReplyDelete