Friday, June 12, 2009

~ MY FAMILY AND I ~

My family has thirteen people, it consists of my father, mother, three brothers, three sisters, three younger sisters, one younger brother and I. My home at pendek village Kota Bharu Kelantan. I love my family so much“ my home is my heaven”. When the school holiday and celebrate day my family will assemble in the home at the village and my parents will made the party for mark go back my brothers, sisters, younger sisters, and I.

My father is Hasbullah b. Awang Ahmad, he is a teacher pensioner and the he age is 65 year’s old. The work current a teacher, my father teach the subject islamic education and his last school was Sekolah Menengah Sultan Ibrahim Satu at Pasir Mas Kelantan. I’m father retired at the year 1999 was current I age 12 year’s old. And now he is a bussinesman, I very imposing my father because he is a good family leader and he is a genius handle the daily budget. He using expense with medium means and doesn’t means luxuriant.

My mother is Siti Ra’na @ Che Razan bt Mat Ali. She is a bussineswomen and the age she is 59 year’s old. She descended from Aur Duri village at the Pasir Mas Kelantan. My mother is the second child from three siblings. And she is also one people daughter. My mother very love to my father and my family. She is a very hardworking.

I have three brothers, three sisters, three younger sisters, one younger brother. The eldest sister is Norsehawati @ solehah, the age she is 38 year’s old. She has five people souvenir. She is a teacher at Sekolah Menengah Sungai Kertas Gombak. My sister and family live at Sungai Pusu Gombak. The second is Norsehani, she is a housewife a long time. The age she is 36 year’s old and she has six people souvenir. They are live at Bachok Kelantan. The third futhermore is Naim Muzakkir, he works at the forest department. His age is 34 year’s old and his family live at Kota Bharu Kelantan. The fourth is Ahamd Yusry, age is 29 year’s old. He is a bussinesman and he live at home with my father, mother, younger sister and younger brother. He will marry next month. The fifth is Ahamd Sani, his age is 25 year’s old. He working at astro broadcaster centre Serdang Selangor. This time he staying at my sister home. He will marry the next month with Ahmad Yusry. The sixth is Siti Thaniah, she is 24 years old. She studying in linguistic and malay language at University Putra Malaysia Serdang. My sister that eighth is Nurul Adilah, age she is 20 year’s old. She studying in couse accaunt at University Sains Islamic Malaysia Nilai Seremban. The ninth is Norhannan Izzah, age she is 19 year’s old. She studying at shool Maahad Pengajian Islam Kota Bharu in form five. The tenth is Afiq Adlan, age he is 18 year’s old and he studying at the same school with Norhannan Izzah and he also in form five. The lastly is Nor Shahidah, age she is 13 year’s old and she studying at school Maahad Tahfiz Sains Tanah Merah Kelantan in form one.

My name’s Nor Husna and I ‘m 22 year’s old. I child that seventh from eleven people. I was born at 07/07/1987 Pendek village. I studying in couse qoran education faculty of education at the University Kebangsaan Malaysia. The couse selama four years. I live at hostel and weekend holiday I go back at my sister home. I very enthuse this couse because the since small I love Qoran. Whenever I chose this couse I get much know the knowlegde about Qoran, as knowlegde fawasil, ulum qoran, tajwid, dhabt and etc. After I gradute I want to transfer study at overseas especialy Mesir because I want to travel and the same time I want add knowlegde in religion couse.

No comments:

Post a Comment