Monday, June 15, 2009

Time

When I have a free time, I like to do something that useful. For example I like to read some book, watch the documentary program or playing games. For me, I will regret to myself if I do something that waste my time. Actually, we must realize that time is to importance to us because we cannot get back our left time. Time is a like ‘gold’ for somebody. In Japan, most their citizen use their time precisely. But it is not for our citizen. Many our teenagers have waste their time with do something that not useful like ‘merempit’, take a drug, wasting time at shopping complex and many more. It can give some bad impact to ours future leader. I hope that this problem can be solving wisely so that we can built the tough and good future leader to conduct our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment