Monday, June 15, 2009

My Future Plan

Everyone has dreams. Whether they be to become a doctor and help the patient, or become a star football player and be the highest paid player in the league, people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life with lots of money, pretty girls, and expensive cars. And I will do very my best to achieve it. University is my first step to achieve my dream. I will do my best to keep my grades up because I know that with the flying color result, I can get the good job. Then, I can change and make my dream to become reality.

Now, I’m studying at National University of Malaysia in Degree of Information Technology. This year is my first year. My plan, after finish my first degree, I would like to continue my study in Artificial Intelligence course. For me, I will prefer to choose oversea university like University of Sydney as my target to continue my master level. It will take about two years to finish my master. After that, I want to work for a few years to get some experiences. I think, the lecturer profession is the suitable job for me. It is because I like to do research. Then, I hope that I get some opportunity to further my study until PhD level with the same field.

Meanwhile, I plan to get married to my beloved person. After I’m married, I hope that I will have at least two sons and two daughters in my family. I’ll also try to give good education to my children and I hope my children will be someone and good person. Like other people, I also plan to have a big house and expensive car. I’m interested in BMW cars. I hope that I will bring my family and my parents to do hajj at Mecca. Last but not least, I hope that my dream will be reality soon.


2 comments:

  1. where your picture??
    huhu..hope your future plans come reality..k
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..
    hye soleh.. nice dream.. hope will come true..
    and do your best to get your target..
    :)

    ReplyDelete