Friday, June 19, 2009

happy day..

when we had to practise our drama sometime it make feel bad to be honestly because sometime I have another commitment with university activity. But I have to be patient and calm so the rewards is our team had won in last Wednesday.. so I want to wished all the best to my friends to the next week for Foundation English paper.

Then I feel sorry if had hurt anyone feelings of my bad attitude,, n I hope if somebody have a bad feelings to me so just to be honest with me. I like people to have loud speak with an humble heart.

So hope all of u will enjoy every moment in UKM lifestyle But Dont forget to get a good advise from our lecture and do our revision before it too late. May ALLAH bless u all, n thanks a lot to my lecture of the best advise and sharing any experince that she had.MY LAST WORD gambate ne tomodachi.....

1 comment:

  1. salam..
    atiqah.. every feel that we have in this class is normal thing.. for me its make we more know and understand each other.. right??
    I also apologize if make you feel bad..
    (^_^) wish you happy and enjoy life in UKM..

    ReplyDelete