Thursday, June 11, 2009

my lovely family


What I want to share is deeply in my heart. It is about my family. Everyone should be thankful to God. If they have parents and siblings around them, at least they not alone. I live in Desa Melati 2 at Nilai. I was proud with my father because he is hardworking worker in his workplace. My mother is a friendly person and she always smile even she had a problem. She is a housewife, before she getting married she also go to work. I love her very much. I only have two sister. They will cheerish my life and we enjoy every moment together.

I hope my family will have happiness for everlasting.I'm glad to have a happy family.My hope is to reply a great kindness of my parents.The important thing in my life is family.Sometime we also spent time to great vacation together.

No comments:

Post a Comment