Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A DAY IN MY LIFE IN CAMPUS

I want to tell you about 11 May 2009. It was my first day of my third semester. I woke-up in the early in the morning. It was after 6 o’clock. I went to the bathroom to prepare myself. After that, I read the Holy Quran.
After I finished reciting the Quran. I took a breakfast like a cup of coffee and a piece of bread. Then at 8 o’clock I was already on my small on that day. I had one class only. The class is Foundation set3. My teacher’s name Madam Azlina and Madam Saripah. They was a very great teacher and soft spoken. In the class I learn so many things about how to improve the way to talk in English, and grammar. Now I am much more better than before.

After class, I went to Perpustakaan Tun Seri Lanang (PTSL). One of the famous libraries in Asia. I am very proud to study here. At PTSL I studies what I had learned in the class just now. Besides that, I discussed with my friends how to speak in English and we try to spoke each other. At 2 o’clock we went to the prayer room to prayed zuhur together. And then we continued what we did before.

In the evening, I was went back to my College and I took a rest. I prepared myself and went to pray Asar and read Ma’sthurat. At night, I usually call my lovely mother a few minutes. I must call her because I miss her so much.
At last, the end of the day I did some homework and studied for tomorrow subject. And then, I was went to slept I wished I had a sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment