Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my future plans..


huhu...salam and hye...

erm ..today I want share my future plan..
Most people have their own future plans,dreams,things which they want to realize some day included me.

when I graduate, I want to find a partime job before I get suitable job because I want to gain experience and knowledge about job,reality life and environment.i also want to continue my family boutique.When I've collected enough money,I will travel to other countries.I have always dream about going to Mecca for hajj wiith my family.I also would like to go to Japan.

I also want to have my own car and beautiful house.Beside that,I hope to marry and have children.When I have children, I will always try to help them in hard situation and give them advice every time if they have any problem and give spirit in our life.I would like to be agood mother and have happy family too.

From now, I must attemp to make my future plans come reality but everythings determine to Allah.I just plan but the result is power from Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment