Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~ BADMINTON ~


I very like sport activity, one of this is playing badminton. This one really make me enjoy. Playing badminton is not just a good hobby but also a good form of exercise. it make your body fit and trim and beside this is a famous sport nowaday especially in asia.
I like badminton very much!! I started it in high school. I like playing badminton because it is a healthy hobby. I started playing when I was four years old. when I in university, I choose badminton for my cocuriculum activity. I play badminton with my coach. Sometimes I play with my friends. Every time, when I finish playing badminton, I feel very exhausted and tired. However, I enjoy it a lot because it is my favourite sport. Last semester, I bought a racket brand 'YONEX' and shuttlecocks. I think this sport is very exciting because you need to have a clear mind and immediate responses. Now, I hope I can be a professional coach badminton in the future for my student at the school espeacially for sport day or match level school.

1 comment:

  1. Salam
    I like play badminton too...I also had represent in challenging badminton while primary school

    ReplyDelete