Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~ A DAY IN MY LIFE IN CAMPUS ~

My name is Nor Husna Binti Hasbullah, I’m 22 year’s old and I come from Kota Bharu Kelantan. I’m studying quranic education from faculty of education at Nasional University Of Malaysia. My campus is situated at Bangi Selangor. Study at University from the year 2007 until 2011. At the moment I’m in my second year. As I learn here, I have many sweet memories and bitter ones. This time I want to share with you about a day in my life in campus. Even if whatever in the fact is life in campus is not equal to life in school time. All freshman must having life in campus.
This semester I stay at the pendeta za’ba college. A day in my life in campus, is crowded with activity. Starting with hours of the morning, I wake up in 6.30 am and I continued to make up dawn prayers. After I prayers I will read the mathurat or surah yasin. When I read the mathurat or surah yasin everyday I will feel that day crowded with peace and I will feel all dealings in that day run smoothly and all perfect. After that I breakfast with milo, biscuit, milk or oat. In one day be class two or three class. The my class that earliest at 8.00 am. If just-in-time before I go to the class, I will the breakfast. I get down from a room at 7.45 am and I will go up the bus at 8.00 am. After the class I go back to my room, and I will settle my homework.


Everyday l have lunch with my friend. In the afternoon, I go to lunch at the za’ba cafes with my best friends, Siti Maryam, Farhana, Saeidah and Fara. After that I will zuhur prayer, after prayer I sleep for a few minutes because at night I stay up for study or settle the assignments. Afterwards I wake up at 4.30 pm. When the evening I go to the jog at tasik kejut with my friend is Farhana and syida. Whenever I jog, I will get the release tension and active. I go back familiar to room at 7.15pm. I like outdoor activities vary much. And first year time I stay at burhanuddin college it is near at stadium. I jog at stadium. But this semester I stay at the pendeta za’ba college, this college very far away from stadium.

At night after maghrib prayer, I will read quran and I solat hajat prayer before isyak. After solat I will settle my assignments. Study in campus must have assignments, all the subject have the assingments. This semester I have many assignments and project, it makes me very busy and tired. Sometimes I feel very tensions with my assignments and project. Because I need to search reference substance and go to the meeting group. At the near exam I always stay up at night and I always not enough for sleep. Because I must struggle to study that before time I no in time for study. As I have the many assignment and project.

Every Saturday, I will go to the badminton class at faculty of economic bussines. The excersice time this class to be at sport complex seksyen 15, pavilion , badminton court at the kris mas collage, badminton court qiam marbawi collage. I very enthuse play badminton. Cause I very happy the badminton, I bought a racket brand the yonex. Have a racket is a my dreams since I was small.

The conclusion live in campus very interesting in my life. Because this time very freedom for me.
All the freshman will feel things at same with me. The time life in campus also time for the my future plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment