Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I and Catfish

I and catfish

Hello everyone…. Today I want share with you about my story and catfish ‘ikan keli’. If you want to know before this I don’t like to eat catfish. Because it so stinking. One day , I went to saiedah house. Her mum cooked catfish fried. Her mum invited me to eat catfish, but I told her I don’t eat catfish because it so stinking. But her mum told me just try a little it because it so delicious. Then, I take a little just want to try the first, and when I eat, that true it so delicious. Now I can eat catfish and I love it




Do you know? In fact, catfish was claimed to have medicinal benefits. Fresh Omega-3 can be derived from the polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids in catfish. Omega-3 fatty acids have been linked to many health benefits including cardiovascular, brain, and visual improvement. Another freshwater fish, Ikan haruan (ophiocehalus striatus) or knows as snakehead fish is also good to heal cuts. I still remember after I had undergone major surgery before, my mum forced me to take Pati Ikan Haruan….it tasted yuck, but I have no choice. It’s good to heal internal incision.

2 comments:

  1. salam..
    ooohhhh, i like to eat this type of fish very much!Its yummy2..but, it is quite difficult to clean the fish because its have sting..uhh, its really makes me afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like catfish... yum..yum..
    huhu i want eat the picture

    ReplyDelete